Choose Leasing Tower Crane or Purchasing Tower Crane? | Procurement GuideFoin official
Many people are confused about buying or renting.
There are several analyses, we must consider clearly:
1. Do you already have one or multiple tower cranes?
2. Is the tower crane you previously owned second-hand or new one, and what is the estimated remaining safe operating time for the tower crane?
3. What is the brand and height of the used tower crane?
4. How likely is it to continue to undertake projects in the next three years?
5. What is the monthly rental fee for the smallest tower crane in local? What is the average total expenditure of a project tower crane?
6. What is the total cost of the tower crane in the shortest use time of the next project?
7. What is the maintenance cost of the follow-up parts of the tower crane currently owned?
8. What is the price gap between purchasing tower cranes of the same model locally and purchasing FOIN directly?
After you have clarified the above 8 questions, we only need to be clear that if the next project uses the leased tower crane, will the total expenditure amount for half of the FOIN tower crane purchase? If so, you can directly choose to purchase a brand new tower crane.